The Springs Living is introducing a new, monthly Zoom program, February 17.
Called Community Conversations, the sessions will feature subject matter experts from The Springs Living and from around the Flathead Valley.
Anyone and everyone wanting to learn how to plan for the golden years—or anyone in the midst of caring for elderly loved ones—is welcome to join for these lunch-and-learn sessions.
FEBRUARY 17 (12-1 p.m.)
- What is Assisted Living and Why do we do what we do?
Featuring speakers from The Springs at Whitefish
MARCH 10 (12-1 p.m.)
- Depression and Older Adults
Guest speaker: Mental Health Counselor Sandra Sverdrup, LCPC
APRIL 14 (12-1 p.m.)
- Financial Planning for Long Term Care
Guest speakers: Doug Houtz, VP/Investments and Heidi Escalante, Financial Advisor with Stifel
MAY 12 (12-1 p.m.)
- Beyond Bingo – Life Enrichment and Activities for Older Adults
Guest speaker: Roberta Maness, Life Enrichment Director at The Springs at Whitefish
JUNE 16 (12-1 p.m.)
- Downsizing and Estate Planning
Guest speaker: Attorney Erika Johnson with Measure Law